You already have faith...
What's it going to take for you to become a man or a woman on a mission?
You have been shaped by faith and the tendencies and fears of your parents. But now God is calling you. It's your moment of opportunity. You need to be ready. Deuteronomy is God's Word for people on the threshold of something new.
1. Make a New Beginning -- Deuteronomy 1:8
2. Change the Future by Owning the Past -- Deuteronomy 1:26-36
3. Cultivate the Right Kind of Fear -- Deuteronomy 5:29
4. Love God With All Your Heart -- Deuteronomy 6:4-5
5. Tell Your Children Why -- Deuteronomy 6:20-25
6. Beware the Subtle Test of Success -- Deuteronomy 8:6-18
7. Love Your Neighbor as Yourself -- Deuteronomy 15:1-11
8. Celebrate All That is Yours in Christ -- Deuteronomy 16:1-17
9. Lead by Learning to Follow -- Deuteronomy 16:18-18:22
10. Act on What You Know, Leave the Rest to God -- Deuteronomy 29:29
11. The Goodness and Severity of God -- Deuteronomy 32:1-52
12. Enjoy the Blessing of God -- Deuteronomy 33:1,24-29